Which One Dosen’t Belong Together Kick Start / Step It Up

For the Summer Learning Journey I made a slides called Which one Doesn’t Belong. I have a challenge for your reader. At the end of my slides I made my own one for you to figure out which one doesn’t belong there. It is just not one of the shapes it all them. Once you found your answer then comment it on the comment page. Come check it out. Guess Which One Dosen’t Belong might be challanging comment on my blog so i can see your work to so i can comment on yours.

2 thoughts on “Which One Dosen’t Belong Together Kick Start / Step It Up

1. Malo e lelei Amorangi,

This is such a fun maths activity, I love geometry so working with shapes and nets is my favourite kind of maths! I think you did an incredible job on this activity, your description explained the task beautifully, and asked another meaningful and engaging question!

I think you did an incredible job with your reasoning and explanation as to why each shape does not belong. You used some important maths vocabulary such as sides and edges. Did you enjoy this activity?

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ

2. Kia Ora Amorangi,
    This is such fun maths activity, I love working with the shapes and trying to figure out which shapes are different, I think you did your best on your blog post and work!

I think you did such an amazing work, Keep up the good work of the SLJ activitys, Did you like the activity?