Highlight Recount

(Amorangi)Highlight Recount

Today we were learning about a recount we are doing a recount because we are doing the stuff that we did in the past.

First Miss Tele’a was telling us we had to highlight the story that we read & then do the challanges she gave us & then she showed another recount but we can make our own story so she finished talking & then sent us off to go & get our chromebooks & then start our work.

Next i was reading the story & then got to highlighting the story words i was finish highlighting & then got to the challanges so we had to highlight the past tense verbs words in the story & then highlight the words that are adjectives.

Lastly i was done with my work & then shared my work to Miss Tele’a & Miss White & then they said i can publish it so i got to blogging do the title & then put the link to my work up & then wrote my words,i am finish with my words & then showed Miss Tele’a & she sia di can publish it & put it to my writing folder.

I enjoyed doing the challanges that Miss Tele’a set up for us in the work she did for her maths class.

I need to work on knowing my recount stucture is right all the time & knowing if my spelling is right all the time i do any work.