Groove Pizza

This week on Wednesday we were doing our Summer Learning Journey.

First Miss Tele’a was telling us what was the work we were doing on the middle block & then Miss Tele’a showed the video of what we were supposed to do & then she showed us the cool thing we have to do we have to g use Groove Pizza it is a online app when you can beats & kind of when directors for music videos when they add a beat kinda like that but different.

Next we started doing the beat online thing we i started making up some cool beats & able to finish it & then download the beat sound i made & download it onto my blog thewn started blogging.

Lastlty i finish writing my caption & then publish it & then link it on to the must do list & then put it onto the Summer Learning Journey Tuesday.

One thought on “Groove Pizza

1. Mōrena Amorangi,

I love the Groove Pizza website, I have used it quite a few times in my classroom to teach my kids some cool musical coding skills. It is great to see that you enjoyed this activity as you have made an awesome beat, I love the use of drums and clapping. I was curious about what you would call this song if you had to give it a title?

I would also like to say that you did an awesome job with your description on this post, including lots of details about how you completed this activity. To step up your descriptions you could try adding some information about what you enjoyed/found challenging as well as adding a question to encourage readers to comment!

I look forward to seeing your step it up activity, keep up the great work!!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ